Yamaha Majesty S For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £2,550–£1,200
What Is It?
The Yamaha Majesty S is a premium learner friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11.8 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. The engine is also used in the Xenter.
- Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 267 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 245 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Standard fork with 79 mm travel
- Rear shock with 93 mm travel
- LED tail light and front running lights
- Bag hook
Under seat storage takes a full face helmet plus a few other bits and the steering column features a small open cubby hole. The 13" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a rear luggage carrier (£34) and 39 litre top case (£118).
Colours: Black, white, silver
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Economy: 70 mpg / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.4 litres / 1.6 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 148 kg / 326 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £3,300
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||186||27||213||87 / month|