Yamaha Cygnus Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (120 kg / 265 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.4 litres / 2.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (75 mpg / 3.8 l/100km / 26.5 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.092 bhp/kg / 0.068 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,800
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Yamaha Cygnus is a premium learner friendly scooter and is powered by an air cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 10.7 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 216 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 150 mm drum brake at the rear
- Standard fork with 78 mm travel
- Rear shock with 95 mm travel
- 65W headlight
- Fuel injection
The underseat storage has enough room for a small full face helmet plus essentials and there is also an open cubbyhole in the steering column. The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a 39 litre top box (£118), top box mount (£25) and tall screen (£102).
Colours: Black, grey, whiteDid You Know?
Cygnus is Latin for swan, used because the side view almost resembles one and it's also known as the NXC125.
Popularity & How Many Left