Piaggio Typhoon 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (765 mm / 30.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (117 kg / 258 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.0 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: Low (90 miles / 145 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Piaggio Typhoon 125 is a budget learner friendly scooter and is powered by an air-cooled LEADER 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.3 bhp at 8,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm front disc brake with two piston caliper
- 140 mm rear drum brake
- Standard fork with 81 mm travel
- Small glove box
- Bag hook
It's actually the same engine found in some of the other 150 cc Vespa and Piaggio models but with a smaller bore cylinder and this opens up the possibility of using a big bore kit. There's room under the seat for some helmets but check yours fits.
Compared to the 1998-2004 model you get more aggressive styling, integrated front indicators, a redesigned headlight and the dash drops the rev gauge.
The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/80 tyre at the front and a 130/80 at the back.
Accessories include the screen and top box.
Colours: Black, grey, blue, yellow, white
Popularity & How Many Left