Peugeot Speedfight 4 50 Scooters For Sale
What Is It?
The Peugeot Speedfight 4 50 is a modern scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by an air-cooled 50 cc single cylinder two stroke engine, producing 3.8 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- Shuricane 215 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 110 mm rear drum brake
- 32 mm standard fork
- LED indicators and tail light
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
Compared to the Speedfight 3 you now get dual optical 35w headlights, micro-bulb crystal turn indicators, a restyled grille, new LCD dash, USB socket for your phone, 12V socket under the seat and a holder for your phone to be used as a sat nav.
The 10-spoke 13" wheels take a 130/60 tyre at the front and back.
- Standard: Air cooled, rear drum brake and available in green/black, red/black, blue/black.
- Iceblade: Liquid cooled, disc brakes. Black/white with red accents.
- Pure: Liquid cooled, disc brakes. Black/white with gold accents.
- Dark Side: Liquid cooled, disc brakes. Black with blue accents.
The headlights and grille draw inspiration from the Peugeot Exalt concept car.
Launch RRP: £2,100
Capacity: 50 cc (low)
Power: 4 bhp / 3 kW (low)
Top Speed: 30 mph / 48 km/h (low)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 8.0 litres / 2.1 US gallons (low)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 97 kg / 214 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.041 bhp/kg / 0.031 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £21 / Year (Low)
2016: £2,100 Total Sport special edition launched to celebrate 20 years of Speedfight production. It's pretty similar to the Dark Side but with red accents and red inserts on the air vents at the rear.
2017: £2,200 red/white 20th Anniversary edition released with black double stitched seat, removable pillion seat cover and Snakebite exhaust system.
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left