Piaggio Fly 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (105 kg / 232 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.8 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (85 mpg / 3.3 l/100km / 30.1 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Low (40 mph / 64 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.029 bhp/kg / 0.021 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,800
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Piaggio Fly 50 is a modern scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by a Euro 2 compliant air-cooled 49.9 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 3.5 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 140 mm drum at the rear
- Standard 32 mm fork
- Rear shock with 73 mm travel
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Kick starter
In terms of storage the underseat area can take two small helmets, while the glove box can take smaller items such as your phone and there is also a bag hook.
The 10-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre front and back.
Accessories include a top box, screen and alarm.
Colours: Black, white, blue, red
Model History & Updates
2014: Electric starter added.
Popularity & How Many Left