Peugeot Kisbee 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (95 kg / 209 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.5 litres / 1.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (4 bhp / 3 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.042 bhp/kg / 0.031 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,200
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this group test from Bike Social.
What Is It?
The Peugeot Kisbee 50 is one of the few AM licence friendly scooters on the market and is powered by an air cooled 49.9 cc four stroke single cylinder engine, producing 4 bhp. It also features an updated piston design, lighter con-rod and three-chamber exhaust to produce more torque than previous models.
- Automatic twist and go gearbox
- Disc brake up front
- Drum brake at the rear
- Retractable passenger footrests
- Flat floor
- Bag hook
The smaller brother to the Kisbee 100 retails for £1,199 and is frugal at 100 mpg, but emits 30% less Co2 than an equivalent two-stroke. It also features dual rear shocks and lockable under-seat storage for a full-face motorcycle helmet.
The 3-spoke 10" wheels take a 100/90 tyre front and back.
Accessories include the 30 litre top box, tall screen and rider leg cover.
The £1,399 Sportline gets you the special red/white/black paint scheme, black engine, black forks, black wheels, a 170 mm Shuricane front brake with red caliper and alloy bar ends.
It's also possible to de-restrict the Kisbee for a higher top speed of around 45 mph, if you have the right licence. A dealer can help with this but there is also loads of information online.
- Standard: White, grey, black, purple (with black or brown seat)
- RS: Grey/black silver (2017 On)
- Sportline: Red/black, red/white/black
It was the best selling scooter in Europe in 2014/2015 with 12,561 registered in 2014 alone.
Model History & Updates
2017: £1,500 RS gets a new silver paint job with tinted fly screen, red wheel tape, Aluminium footplates and a slight change to the bodywork on the belly which makes the lines flow a little better.
Popularity & How Many Left