Peugeot Kisbee 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (95 kg / 209 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.8 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (110 mpg / 2.6 l/100km / 38.9 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (4 bhp / 3 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.042 bhp/kg / 0.031 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,600
For Sale (13)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Peugeot Kisbee 50 is one of the few AM licence friendly scooters on the market and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 50 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 4 bhp at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 170 mm wavy disc up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Dell'Orto electronic carburettor
- Folding pillion pegs
- Two helmet hooks
- Bag hook
Compared to the 2011-2017 model the more efficient engine has a new piston design with a lighter con-rod, the 5-spoke 12" wheels are now black and the front has seen a small re-design. Storage is good with the underseat compartment taking a large full face helmet and there's a grey RS model which has red wheel tape and matching seat stitching.
Accessories include a luggage rack (£61), 30 litre top box (£60), large screen, medium screen (£128), side stand (£29) and commercial rack (£157).
Colours: Red, grey (RS, £50)Did You Know?
The old model was the best selling scooter in Europe in 2013 and in 2020 this new model was the best selling 50 cc scooter in Europe.
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant and a new exhaust.