Sym Mask 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (112 kg / 247 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.2 litres / 1.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Low (31 mph / 50 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (4 bhp / 3 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.036 bhp/kg / 0.027 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,100
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Sym Mask 50 is a budget AM licence friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 49 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 3.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 226 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Single rear shock
- LED taillight
- Electric and kick starters
- Ignition shutter lock
- Centre stand
- Bag hook
Under the seat there's a USB port and enough storage for a full face helmet.
The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the screen and luggage rack.
Colours: Black, grey, white, red, blue, yellowDid You Know?
It's also called the Orbit 50 and unusually the keyless fuel cap is to the left of the steering column.
Popularity & How Many Left