Aprilia SXR 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (775 mm / 30.5 inches)
- Economy: Good (75 mpg / 3.8 l/100km / 26.5 km/l)
- Top Speed: Low (28 mph / 45 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,400
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Aprilia SXR 50 is a premium scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 50 cc single cylinder four stroke engine which makes 3.2 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox
- 220 mm disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 140 mm drum brake at the rear
- Standard fork
- Single rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED headlight and DRL
- LCD dash
- 20 litre underseat storage
- Glovebox with USB socket
- Centre stand
- Bag hook
Under the seat there is 20 litres of storage.
The 5-spoke 12" wheels take 120/70 tyres at the front and rear.
Accessories include the dash connectivity, 32 litre top box, tall screen, side stand and back rest.
Colours: Black, silver, red, white