Lexmoto Yadea C1S Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (750 mm / 29.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (83 kg / 183 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 1.9 kWh
- Range: Low (45 miles / 72 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (8.0 hours) Fast (3.5 hours)
- Top Speed: Low (28 mph / 45 km/h)
- Power: Peak (2.2 kW / 3.0 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.036 bhp/kg / 0.027 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £2,100
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video intro from Yadea.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Yadea C1S is a learner friendly electric scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 2.2 kW motor putting out 3.0 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with 3-levels of damping
- Ride modes: Eco, Sport
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Centre stand and side stand
- Bag hook
The C1S not only looks great but is surprisingly well equipped for the money, with a 5" LCD dash, keyless ignition, cruise control, auto head light, reverse gear, a lockable glovebox and modern LED lighting. Under the seat is a spacious 25 litre storage space.
It's a partnership between electric scooter specialist Yadea and Lexmoto, who distribute it in the UK.
For power there is a Panasonic 60V 32Ah battery cell in the floor with short circuit, over current and over charge protection. It's removable and weighs 11 kg.
The hub motor is at the rear and is surrounded by an Aluminium fork. The 3-spoke 12" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and a 100/80 at the rear.
Colours: Black, greyDid You Know?
It's also known as the YD1800D-02. Check out the Yadea site for loads more info.