Super Soco CUx Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (81 kg / 179 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 1.8 kWh
- Range: Low (35 miles / 56 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (7.0 hours) Fast (3.0 hours)
- Top Speed: Low (28 mph / 45 km/h)
- Power: Continuous (1.3 kW / 1.7 bhp) Peak (2.8 kW / 3.8 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.049 bhp/kg / 0.037 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £2,100
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Super Soco CUx is a modern AM licence friendly scooter and is powered by an air-cooled Bosch electric hub motor which puts out 3.8 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with single piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- 3-level power output
- LCD dash with connectivity
- LED lighting with auto headlight
- Cruise control
- Side stand
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
The 17 kg removable 60V 30Ah Lithium battery can be slow charged from a standard UK socket in 7 hours. Above the battery there's space for the slow charger or a few small items but you probably want to consider the optional luggage rack for day to day use.
Unfortunately the small glovebox is open but includes a handy USB charger for your phone. The 5-spoke 12" front wheel takes a Yuanxing 90/90 tyre and the rear a 90/90.
Accessories include the 1080p front camera, wider footboard, luggage rack and colour coded topbox. The front camera has night vision capability and will auto record when it senses an accident is about to occur or can simply be set to record.
Colours: Grey, white, red, silver, grey/red (Ducati Edition +£250)Did You Know?
It can be de-restricted to open up the full 2.8 kW and 35 mph top speed. Super Soco offer a 2 year warranty on the vehicle and 3 years on the battery / motor.
Popularity & How Many Left