Sym Jet 4 RX 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (115 kg / 254 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.2 litres / 1.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.096 bhp/kg / 0.071 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,650
For Sale (38)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Ride with Alex.
What Is It?
The Sym Jet 4 RX 125 is a budget learner friendly scooter. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 124.6 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 11.3 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with single-sided swingarm
- Automatic transmission with belt final drive
- 226 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Adjustable single rear shock
- LCD dash
- Dash + underseat USB 2.0 ports
- Bag hook
- Ignition security shutter
- Side and centre stand
- Back parking brake
- LED taillight and headlight
- 1->1 exhaust system
For storage there is space under the seat for one helmet but check that your helmet fits.
The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a CST 110/70 at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, grey, blue, red