Honda Vision 110 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (100 kg / 221 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (4.9 litres / 1.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (110 mpg / 2.6 l/100km / 38.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (110 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.090 bhp/kg / 0.067 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,400
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda Vision 110 is a premium learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air cooled 109.5 cc single cylinder engine, producing 8.6 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 220 mm disc up front with Nissin single piston caliper
- 130 mm drum at the rear
- Combine Braking System (CBS)
- Standard 31 mm fork
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
Compared to the 2017-2020 model there's a new Euro 5 engine, a black finish to the wheels / fork / grabrail, new 12V socket, new mirrors, keyless ignition and the frame is 2 kg lighter but the new seat is 15 mm higher and fuel capacity is down 0.3 litres. There's also a new tiny LCD segment in the dash showing the remaining fuel and trip total.
Depending on your preferences the idling stop system can be turned off from the right handlebar, but when active will stop the engine after three seconds of idling and re-start it as soon as you twist the throttle.
Underseat storage is 17.7 litres, opened from a switch on the steering column and there's a cubby hole in the steering column.
The 5-spoke 16" front wheel takes an 80/90 tyre and the 14" rear a 90/90.
Accessories include a screen and top box.
Colours: Black, matt black, white, redDid You Know?
It's built in Italy and is also known as the NSC110.