Yamaha Delight Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (101 kg / 223 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.5 litres / 1.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (110 mpg / 2.6 l/100km / 38.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Low (55 mph / 88 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (8 bhp / 6 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.079 bhp/kg / 0.059 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,900
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this launch video from Yamaha.
What Is It?
The Yamaha D'elight is a mid-range learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 8.3 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 180 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 152 mm drum brake at the rear
- Combined braking system
- Fork with 81 mm travel
- Rear shock with 68 mm travel
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Luggage hook
- Ignition security shutter
- LCD dash
Compared to the 2017-2020 model there's a few Euro 5 tweaks, a fuel saving stop / start system, new round headlight and a new dash with LCD insert however it's 2 kg heavier.
Underseat storage takes a full face helmet and the brakes feature a unified braking system which lets you apply balanced braking force front and rear using input from both levers; it basically helps to prevent the wheels locking up. The right lever operates only the front brake and the left lever both.
The 6-spoke 12" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 10" a 100/90.
Accessories include a rear carrier (£101), 39 litre top box (£145) and 30 litre top box (£83).
- 2021-2022: Black, white, red
It's also known as the XC125.