Sym Fiddle III 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (117 kg / 258 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.5 litres / 1.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.085 bhp/kg / 0.064 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,800
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this intro video from Moto GB.
What Is It?
The Sym Fiddle III is a budget learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 124.6 single cylinder engine which puts out 9.5 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 190 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- LED headlight, taillight and DRL
- LCD dash
- Centre and side stand
- Ignition security shutter
- Flip-out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
Compared to the previous generation there's a new LCD dash, a USB socket, LED headlight and the colour-coded top box is standard for a limited time after launch.
For storage there is a luggage rack, a small lockable glovebox and space for a helmet under the seat.
The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, grey, white, blue, bronzeDid You Know?
Sym offer a two year parts and labour warranty.