Honda SH Mode 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (765 mm / 30.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (118 kg / 260 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.5 litres / 1.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (110 mpg / 2.6 l/100km / 38.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.093 bhp/kg / 0.070 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,850
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Honda SH Mode is a learner friendly scooter and is a budget version of the popular SH125i. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.3 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm disc up front with Nissin three piston caliper
- 130 mm drum at the rear
- Combined Braking system (CBS)
- Standard fork with 89 mm travel
- Rear shock with 75 mm travel and 5-stage pre-load adjustment
- Bag hook
For 2021 Honda have significantly upgraded the entry level SH Mode with a new 8% lighter frame, new engine, new wheels, 0.5 litres more underseat storage, a glovebox with USB Type-C, keyless ignition, fuel saver tyres and the all important LED headlight.
It has most of the good points found on the SH125i but makes less power, with cheaper suspension and only a drum brake at the rear.
You do get the clever stop / start system though, which can be operated from the right handlebar. It stops the engine after three seconds of idling and starts it again when you turn the throttle.
The underseat storage has enough room for some full face helmets so check that yours will fit. The 12-spoke 16" front wheel takes an 80/90 tyre and the rear 14" a 100/90.
Accessories include the 35 litre top box, high screen and hand guards.
Colours: Black, grey, white, redDid You Know?
It's also known as the ANC125.