Honda SH Mode 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (765 mm / 30.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (116 kg / 256 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.5 litres / 1.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (110 mpg / 2.6 l/100km / 38.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.095 bhp/kg / 0.071 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,450
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Honda SH Mode is a learner friendly scooter and is a budget version of the popular SH125i. It's powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.3 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm disc up front with Nissin three piston caliper
- 130 mm drum at the rear
- Combined Braking system (CBS)
- Standard fork with 89 mm travel
- Rear shock with 75 mm travel and 5-stage pre-load adjustment
- Bag hook
It has most of the good points found on the £3,200 SH125i but makes less power, with cheaper suspension and only a drum brake at the rear.
You do get the clever stop / start system though, which can be operated from the right handlebar. It stops the engine after three seconds of idling and starts it again when you turn the throttle.
Underseat storage has enough room for some full face helmets. The 16" front wheel takes an 80/90 tyre and the rear 14" a 100/90.
Accessories include a high screen and hand guards.
Colours: Black, white, pink, red, purple, green, greyDid You Know?
It's also known as the ANC125.
Model History & Updates
2017: Euro 4 compliant, some bits painted black (wheels, fork, pillion grab rail, front mudguard) and some bits red (rear shock and front caliper).
Popularity & How Many Left