Honda SH125i Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (799 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (134 kg / 295 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.0 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (130 mpg / 2.2 l/100km / 46.0 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (13 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.097 bhp/kg / 0.072 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,400
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
What Is It?
The Honda SH125i is a popular learner friendly scooter at the premium end of the spectrum and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 12.9 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 240 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 33 mm fork with 89 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear shocks
- Keyless start / seat / fuel cap
- LED lighting all round
- Bag hook
Compared to the 2017-2019 model there's a sharp new look, a new lighter frame that offers 50% more storage space under the seat with room for a full face helmet, traction control with off mode, a new LCD dash, revised rear suspension, a new cool LED headlight, a new four valve engine design that's more powerful with improved acceleration and it's 3 kg lighter.
Honda's clever idling stop / start system is still there, but now you also get a handy USB socket in the 18 litre under seat compartment plus a new 10 litre compartment under the pillion seat where the 7 litre fuel tank used to be.
Fuel is now stored under the floorboards to help to keep the weight down low and the RRP includes the keyless top box. The 10-spoke 16" wheels take a Michelin City Grip 100/80 tyre at the front and a 120/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the screen, handguards and cover.
- 2020-2021: Black, grey, white red
- 2022: Black, grey, white, red
Honda sold over 19,000 in 2018 and it's built in Italy.