Honda SH125i Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (799 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (137 kg / 302 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.5 litres / 2.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (130 mpg / 2.2 l/100km / 46.0 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.088 bhp/kg / 0.065 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,300
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Honda SH125i is a premium learner friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.9 cc single cylinder engine, producing 12 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 240 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 33 mm standard fork with 89 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear shocks with 83 mm travel
- 12V socket in glove box, bag hook
Compared to the outgoing 2013-2016 model it has LED lighting all round, improved performance, Euro 4 compliance thanks to improved fuel injection, keyless start, ABS and a slightly larger glove box but it's 3 kg heavier and maximum torque arrives 500 rpm later.
The looks also get a small sharper upgrade to match the SH300i and the underseat storage has just enough room for a full face helmet. The 16" 10-spoke wheels are fitted with a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 120/80 at the rear.
Depending on your preferences the stop / start system can be turned off from the right handlebar, but when active will stop the engine after three seconds of idling and re-start it as soon as you twist the throttle.
Accessories include a top box, tall screen and handguards.
- 2017-2019: Black, white, silver, red (2019 adds coloured side panels)
It's built in Italy.
Popularity & How Many Left