Honda SH125i For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda SH125i is a premium learner friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.9 cc single cylinder engine, producing 12 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 240 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 33 mm standard fork with 89 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear shocks with 83 mm travel
- 12V socket in glove box, bag hook
Compared to the outgoing 2013-2016 model it has LED lighting all round, improved performance, Euro 4 compliance thanks to improved fuel injection, keyless start, ABS and a slightly larger glove box but it's 3 kg heavier and maximum torque arrives 500 rpm later.
The looks also get a small sharper upgrade to match the SH300i and the underseat storage has just enough room for a full face helmet. The 16" 10-spoke wheels are fitted with a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 120/80 at the rear.
Depending on your preferences the stop / start system can be turned off from the right handlebar, but when active will stop the engine after three seconds of idling and re-start it as soon as you twist the throttle.
Accessories include a top box, tall screen and handguards.
- 2017-2019: Black, white, silver, red (2019 adds coloured side panels)
It's built in Italy.
Launch RRP: £3,300
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 130 mpg / 2.2 L/100km (very good)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 7.5 litres / 1.6 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 799 mm / 31.5 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 137 kg / 302 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.088 bhp/kg / 0.065 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left