Peugeot Belville 125 For Sale
- Big wheels, powerful brakes, RS looks good
- ABS only works on the front wheel
It's powered by a liquid cooled, fuel injected 125cc single cylinder four stroke engine producing 11.1bhp at 7,400rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm. It's the same engine as the 2017 Speedfight 4.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260mm disc at the front with 2 piston caliper
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system (front wheel only)
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Lockable glovebox with 12V and USB socket
- LED running lights and tail light
- Fold out pillion pegs, bag hook
It's available in two versions, the Allure and better looking RS, both for the same price. The Allure gets you a 37 litre top box while the RS gets black wheels, a black fork, wavy front disc like the Speedfight 4, mini dash cover and red detailing on the wheels/fairing. Both feature LED running lights around the headlight a funky 3-bar LED tail light.
Storage is impressive with an underseat area for your full face helmet, lockable glovebox with USB charger and a cool flip out bag hook - check the pics above. The 16" front wheel takes a 110/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 110/80 while options include various top boxes and a screen.
- Allure: Black, grey, white
- RS: Grey/red
In a somewhat strange move there is also a £3,200 200c version available but it makes the same 11.1bhp as the 125cc.
Did You Know?
It's named after Belleville in the north east of Paris
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Check out this review from SLUK: