Peugeot Belville 125 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £3,100–£2,500
What Is It?
The Peugeot Belville 125 is a modern learner friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled, fuel injected 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine producing 11.1 bhp at 7,400 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. It's the same engine as the 2017 Speedfight 4.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260 mm disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system (front wheel only)
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Lockable glovebox with 12V and USB socket
- LED running lights and tail light
- Fold out pillion pegs, bag hook
It's available in two versions, the Allure and better looking RS, both for the same price. The Allure gets you a 37 litre top box while the RS gets black wheels, a black fork, wavy front disc like the Speedfight 4, mini dash cover and red detailing on the wheels/fairing. Both feature LED running lights around the headlight a funky 3-bar LED tail light.
Storage is impressive with an underseat area for your full face helmet, lockable glovebox with USB charger and a cool flip out bag hook - check the pics above. The 16" front wheel takes a 110/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 110/80 while options include various top boxes and a screen.
- Allure: Black, grey, white
- RS: Grey/red
There is also a £3,200 200 cc version available but it makes the same 11.1 bhp as the 125cc.
Did You Know?
It's named after Belleville in the north east of Paris.
- Big wheels, powerful brakes, RS looks good
- ABS only works on the front wheel
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.5 litres / 1.6 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 127 kg / 280 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £3,100
Check out this video review from SLUK.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|