Peugeot Speedfight 4 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (129 kg / 284 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.0 litres / 2.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.085 bhp/kg / 0.064 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,600
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video review from SLUK.
What Is It?
The Peugeot Speedfight 4 125 is a learner friendly modern scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 10.9 bhp at 7,400 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 215 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 190 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Single rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED lighting all round, unique 3 bar tail light
- X-grip mobile holder
- USB socket under the dash
- Fold out pillion pegs, bag hook
Storage is typical under the seat with room for some full face helmets and there's a handy 12V socket under there as well.
The 10-spoke 13" wheels take 130/60 tyres.
Accessories include the luggage rack, small screen, tall screen, 30 litre topbox and 34 litre topbox.
Colours: Black/red, black/gold, blue/white, red/white
Model History & Updates
2018: R Cup edition with white and red colour scheme.
Popularity & How Many Left