Peugeot Speedfight 3 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (114 kg / 251 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.5 litres / 2.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (100 miles / 161 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,400
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Peugeot Speedfight 3 125 is a popular learner friendly modern scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 124.9 cc four stroke engine, from the Peugeot Tweet, producing 10.1 bhp.
- Automatic CVT gearbox
- 215 mm Shuricane wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 196 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 32 mm upside down fork
- Single rear shock
- Centre stand
- Flip-out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
Storage under the seat is good enough for some full face helmets and has a 12V socket for charging your mobile.
The 10-spoke 13" wheels take 130/60 Hutchinson tyres.
The Mega Watt MP3 system is a great addition to the Speedfight. Two 20W speakers mount into the dummy air intakes on the tail without any need to modify the body, with a sub under the seat. The system is controlled by a switch mounted on the handlebars and all the speakers are waterproof.
Colours: Red/white, blue/white, black/orange (Darkside), white/black (Iceblade), white/blue/red (Team Sport) [Special editions are +£100]
Popularity & How Many Left