Peugeot Speedfight 3 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (97 kg / 214 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.5 litres / 2.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,900
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Peugeot Speedfight 3 50 is a popular modern scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by a small air-cooled 49 cc two stroke engine, producing just 3 bhp.
- Automatic CVT gearbox
- 215 mm Shuricane wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 196 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 32 mm upside down fork
- Single rear shock
- Centre stand
- Flip-out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
Compared to the previous Speedfight the third generation is a complete re-design. The fuel tank is now under the floor pan to lower the centre of gravity and improve the handling, the fork is improved, the front brake upgraded and the wheelbase is longer.
Storage under the seat is good enough for some full face helmets and has a 12V socket for charging your mobile.
The 10-spoke 13" wheels take 130/60 Hutchinson tyres.
- Standard: red/white, blue/white
- Iceblade: black/white
- Dark Side: black/orange and all black
The Mega Watt MP3 system is a great addition to the Speedfight. Two 20W speakers mount into the dummy air intakes on the tail without any need to modify the body, with a 30W 7" sub under the seat. The system is controlled by a switch mounted on the handlebars and all the speakers are waterproof.
Popularity & How Many Left