Aprilia SR50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (90 kg / 198 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.0 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (4 bhp / 3 kW)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,400
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Aprilia SR50 is a long running scooter model which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by an air-cooled Euro 2 compliant 49 cc single cylinder two stroke engine, producing 4 bhp.
- Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 140 mm drum brake at the rear
- Fork with 90 mm travel
- Rear shock with 70 mm travel
- Dell'Orto carburettor
- LCD dash with fuel gauge and analogue rev counter
- Electric starter
The front of the seat has a little additional glovebox while the underseat compartment takes some full face helmets. De-restricted the scooter's top speed jumps from 30 mph to 50 mph while the 14" wheels take 130/60 tyres front and rear.
The base SR50 Motard is carbureted while the top of the line SR50 R features electronic fuel injection, liquid cooling, 190 mm disc brakes both ends and 13" wheels.
Accessories include a rear luggage rack, 32 litre top box, racing shock, screen and side stand.
Colours: Red, silver, red/black, orange, orange/white, blue, black
Model History & Updates
2017: Euro 4 tweaks.
Popularity & How Many Left