Aprilia SR50 For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia SR50 is a long running scooter model which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by an air-cooled Euro 2 compliant 49 cc single cylinder two stroke engine, producing 4 bhp.
- Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 140 mm drum brake at the rear
- Fork with 90 mm travel
- Rear shock with 70 mm travel
- Dell'Orto carburettor
- LCD dash with fuel gauge and analogue rev counter
- Electric starter
The front of the seat has a little additional glovebox while the underseat compartment takes some full face helmets. De-restricted the scooter's top speed jumps from 30 mph to 50 mph while the 14" wheels take 130/60 tyres front and rear.
The base SR50 Motard is carbureted while the top of the line SR50 R features electronic fuel injection, liquid cooling, 190 mm disc brakes both ends and 13" wheels.
Accessories include a rear luggage rack, 32 litre top box, racing shock, screen and side stand.
Colours: Red, silver, red/black, orange, orange/white, blue, black
2017: Euro 4 tweaks.
Launch RRP: £2,400
Capacity: 49 cc (low)
Power: 4 bhp / 3 kW (low)
Top Speed: 30 mph / 48 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.0 litres / 1.5 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 90 kg / 198 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left