Yamaha Neo's For Sale
What Is It?
Power is provided by a liquid cooled 49.4cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 3.1bhp at 7,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,000rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 190mm disc up front with Brembo single piston caliper
- 110mm drum brake at the rear
- Fork with 70mm travel
- Rear shock with 60mm travel
- Blue backlit dashboard
- Twin eye headlights
- Luggage hook
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Electric and kick starter
- Fuel injection
The 5-spoke 12" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Options include a combined braking system, top case rack (£62), 30 litre top box (£56), 39 litre top box (£118).
- 1998: Green, silver, maroon, blue
- 1999: Gold, black, silver, blue
- 2000: Silver, red, blue, black
- 2001: Blue, red, white, silver
- 2002: Grey, blue, red, white
- 2003: Red, silver, blue, black
- 2004: Plum, blackish red, blue, grey
- 2005: Black, light blue, dark blue, grey
- 2006: Silver, grey, blue, black
- 2007: Silver, grey, blue, black
2008 saw a complete re-design with new sharper looks, LCD console with fuel gauge and clock. The wheels are now 5 split spoke instead of 3 spoke.
- 2008: Light blue, dark blue, silver, grey
2009 saw the introduction of a 4-stroke, fuel injected version as well. The available colours help to tell them apart and the 2-stroke version has a black exhaust where the 4-stroke has a grey exhaust.
- 2009 2-stroke: Red, silver, grey. 4-stroke: Blue, white, black.
- 2010 2-stroke: Slate, white, black. 4-stroke: Sky blue, white, black.
- 2011 2-stroke: Silver, white, black. 4-stroke: Slate, white, black.
- 2012 2-stroke: Red, grey, white. 4-stroke: Titanium, white, black.
2013 saw the introduction of the Neo's Easy which is basically the Neo's 2-stroke but with Steel wheels, Steel grab rails, only one mirror, drum brakes, analogue instruments and kick start only to keep the price down.
- 2013 2-stroke: Red, black, white. 4-stroke: Titanium, white, black.
- 2014 2-stroke: Brown, white, black. 4-stroke: Brown, white, black.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the YN50.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this quick walk around from smvidds for some extra visual details:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|
RM/2014/024, issued 29/09/2014, affected 296 bikes
It has been identified that under certain circumstances it is possible that the engine support bracket which connects the engine to the frame, may develop a crack and eventually split. This could ultimately result in the displacement of the engine.
- SA4010010916 to SA4010013931
SA4610000101 to SA4610000606
SA4610002001 to SA4610002931
SA4610013001 to SA4610013746
SA4010012381 to SA4010013901
SA4040000301 to SA4040001970