Yamaha Neo's For Sale
What Is It?
Power is provided by a liquid cooled 49.4cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 3.1bhp at 7,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,000rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 190mm disc up front with Brembo single piston caliper
- 110mm drum brake at the rear
- Fork with 70mm travel
- Rear shock with 60mm travel
- Blue backlit dashboard
- Twin eye headlights
- Luggage hook
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Electric and kick starter
- Fuel injection
The 5-spoke 12" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Options include a combined braking system, top case rack (£62), 30 litre top box (£56), 39 litre top box (£118).
- 1998: Green, silver, maroon, blue
- 1999: Gold, black, silver, blue
- 2000: Silver, red, blue, black
- 2001: Blue, red, white, silver
- 2002: Grey, blue, red, white
- 2003: Red, silver, blue, black
- 2004: Plum, blackish red, blue, grey
- 2005: Black, light blue, dark blue, grey
- 2006: Silver, grey, blue, black
- 2007: Silver, grey, blue, black
2008 saw a complete re-design with new sharper looks, LCD console with fuel gauge and clock. The wheels are now 5 split spoke instead of 3 spoke.
- 2008: Light blue, dark blue, silver, grey
2009 saw the introduction of a 4-stroke, fuel injected version as well. The available colours help to tell them apart and the 2-stroke version has a black exhaust where the 4-stroke has a grey exhaust.
- 2009 2-stroke: Red, silver, grey. 4-stroke: Blue, white, black.
- 2010 2-stroke: Slate, white, black. 4-stroke: Sky blue, white, black.
- 2011 2-stroke: Silver, white, black. 4-stroke: Slate, white, black.
- 2012 2-stroke: Red, grey, white. 4-stroke: Titanium, white, black.
2013 saw the introduction of the Neo's Easy which is basically the Neo's 2-stroke but with Steel wheels, Steel grab rails, only one mirror, drum brakes, analogue instruments and kick start only to keep the price down.
- 2013 2-stroke: Red, black, white. 4-stroke: Titanium, white, black.
- 2014 2-stroke: Brown, white, black. 4-stroke: Brown, white, black.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the YN50.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.