Yamaha Neo's Scooters For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Neo's is a budget AM friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 49.4 cc single cylinder engine, producing 3.1 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 190 mm disc up front with Brembo single piston caliper
- 110 mm drum brake at the rear
- Fork with 70 mm travel
- Rear shock with 60 mm travel
- Blue backlit dashboard
- Twin eye headlights
- Luggage hook
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Electric and kick starter
- Fuel injection
The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Options include a combined braking system, top case rack (£62), 30 litre top box (£56), 39 litre top box (£118).
- 1998: Green, silver, maroon, blue
- 1999: Gold, black, silver, blue
- 2000: Silver, red, blue, black
- 2001: Blue, red, white, silver
- 2002: Grey, blue, red, white
- 2003: Red, silver, blue, black
- 2004: Plum, blackish red, blue, grey
- 2005: Black, light blue, dark blue, grey
- 2006: Silver, grey, blue, black
- 2007: Silver, grey, blue, black
- 2008: Light blue, dark blue, silver, grey
- 2009: 2-stroke: Red, silver, grey [4-stroke: Blue, white, black]
- 2010: 2-stroke: Slate, white, black [4-stroke: Sky blue, white, black]
- 2011: 2-stroke: Silver, white, black [4-stroke: Slate, white, black]
- 2012: 2-stroke: Red, grey, white [4-stroke: Titanium, white, black]
- 2013: 2-stroke: Red, black, white [4-stroke: Titanium, white, black]
- 2014: 2-stroke: Brown, white, black [4-stroke: Brown, white, black]
It's also known as the YN50.
Launch RRP: £2,200
Capacity: 49 cc (low)
Power: 3 bhp, 2 kW (low)
Top Speed: 40 mph, 64 km/h (low)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 60 mpg, 4.7 l/100km, 21.2 km/l (good)
Range: 70 miles, 113 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 5.4 litres, 1.4 US gallons (low)
Seat Height: 790 mm, 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 95 kg, 209 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.032 bhp/kg, 0.024 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £21 / Year (low)
Model History & Updates
2008: Complete re-design with new sharper looks, LCD dash with fuel gauge and clock. The wheels are now 5 split spoke instead of 3 spoke.
2009: Introduction of a fuel injected four stroke version as well. The two stroke version has a black exhaust and the four stroke has a grey exhaust.
2013: Neo's Easy launched which is basically the Neo's two stroke but with Steel wheels, Steel grab rails, only one mirror, drum brakes, analogue dash and kick start only to keep the price down.
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left