Yamaha Neo's For Sale
Insurance Costs: 1 of 10
Current Prices: £11,300–£1,100
What Is It?
The Yamaha Neo's is a budget AM friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 49.4 cc single cylinder engine, producing 3.1 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 190 mm disc up front with Brembo single piston caliper
- 110 mm drum brake at the rear
- Fork with 70 mm travel
- Rear shock with 60 mm travel
- Blue backlit dashboard
- Twin eye headlights
- Luggage hook
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Electric and kick starter
- Fuel injection
The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Options include a combined braking system, top case rack (£62), 30 litre top box (£56), 39 litre top box (£118).
- 1998: Green, silver, maroon, blue
- 1999: Gold, black, silver, blue
- 2000: Silver, red, blue, black
- 2001: Blue, red, white, silver
- 2002: Grey, blue, red, white
- 2003: Red, silver, blue, black
- 2004: Plum, blackish red, blue, grey
- 2005: Black, light blue, dark blue, grey
- 2006: Silver, grey, blue, black
- 2007: Silver, grey, blue, black
- 2008: Light blue, dark blue, silver, grey
- 2009: 2-stroke: Red, silver, grey [4-stroke: Blue, white, black]
- 2010: 2-stroke: Slate, white, black [4-stroke: Sky blue, white, black]
- 2011: 2-stroke: Silver, white, black [4-stroke: Slate, white, black]
- 2012: 2-stroke: Red, grey, white [4-stroke: Titanium, white, black]
- 2013: 2-stroke: Red, black, white [4-stroke: Titanium, white, black]
- 2014: 2-stroke: Brown, white, black [4-stroke: Brown, white, black]
2008: Complete re-design with new sharper looks, LCD dash with fuel gauge and clock. The wheels are now 5 split spoke instead of 3 spoke.
2009: Introduction of a fuel injected four stroke version as well. The two stroke version has a black exhaust and the four stroke has a grey exhaust.
2013: Neo's Easy launched which is basically the Neo's two stroke but with Steel wheels, Steel grab rails, only one mirror, drum brakes, analogue dash and kick start only to keep the price down.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the YN50.
Capacity: 49 cc (low)
Power: 3 bhp / 2 kW (low)
Top Speed: 40 mph / 64 km/h (low)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 70 miles / 113 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 5.4 litres / 1.2 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 95 kg / 209 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £2,200
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2009||61||42||103||15 / month|
|2014||33||20||53||4 / month|
|2017||40||6||46||30 / month|
|2018||57||-||57||28 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|