Honda Vision 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (100 kg / 221 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.5 litres / 1.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.030 bhp/kg / 0.022 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,000
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The 2011 Honda Vision 50 is a premium AM licence friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 49 cc four stroke single cylinder engine, producing 3.4 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 130 mm drum brake at the rear
- Combined Braking System (CBS)
- Standard fork
- Single rear shock
- Electric starter and fuel injection
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Two under seat helmet locks
- Shopping bag hook
The left lever controls both brakes via the CBS system and the right controls only the front disc. For storage there's the usual underseat compartment, accompanied by two small open cubbyholes in the leg shields. The 5-spoke 16" wheels take an 80/90 tyre at the front and 90/90 at the rear.
Options include a 95 dB alarm, high screen (£115), hand guards (£35) and 35 litre top box (£165).
Colours: Black, red, silver, white, grey, Respol racing coloursDid You Know?
It's also known as the NSC50.
Popularity & How Many Left