Sym Jet 14 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (119 kg / 262 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.5 litres / 2.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Low (28 mph / 45 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (4 bhp / 3 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.034 bhp/kg / 0.025 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,300
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from SYM.
What Is It?
The Sym Jet 14 50 is a modern looking AM licence friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 49 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 3.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Standard fork
- Single rear shocks
- Centre stand
- Side stand
- LED tail light
- Analogue dash
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
- 1->1 exhaust system
Under the seat there is room for one full face helmet and the cubbyhole includes a USB port.
The 10-spoke 14" wheels take a 100/90 tyre at the front and a 110/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the clear screen, leg cover, hand muffs and luggage rack
Colours: Black, red, blue, grey, white
Popularity & How Many Left