Piaggio Typhoon 50 For Sale
What Is It?
The Piaggio Typhoon 50 is a popular budget scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by an air-cooled 49 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing just 5 bhp.
- Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 140 mm rear drum brake
- Standard fork with 76 mm travel
- Single rear shock
- Under seat storage
- Electric and kick starters
- Bag hook
Compared to the 1998-2011 model there's a new four stroke engine, larger brakes, more aggressive styling, a new headlight design and new dash layout.
The 5-spoke 10" wheels take a 120/90 tyre at the front and back.
Colours: Black, blue, grey, green
2017: New Euro 4 compliant air-cooled engine, new seat, larger pillion grab handles, fold out pillion pegs, USB under the seat.
Capacity: 49 cc (low)
Power: 5 bhp / 4 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 40 mph / 64 km/h (low)
Economy: 75 mpg / 3.8 L/100km (good)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.0 litres / 1.5 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 88 kg / 194 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left