Kymco Agility 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (92 kg / 203 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.0 litres / 1.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Low (28 mph / 45 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (4 bhp / 3 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.043 bhp/kg / 0.032 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,200
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kymco Agility 50 is an AM licence friendly scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 49 cc GY6 single cylinder four stroke engine which puts out 3.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 180 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 110 mm rear drum brake
- Standard fork
- Single rear shock
- Analogue dash
- Electric and kick starters
- Side and centre stand
- Bag hook
- 1->1 exhaust system
There's a small space under the seat for storage but no glove box in the steering column.
The 3-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, brown, blue, redDid You Know?
Kymco is based in Taiwan and they offer a two year warranty. De-restricted it will do 45 mph and some of the earlier models featured a flip up pillion seat / rider backrest.
Popularity & How Many Left