Sinnis Encanto 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (730 mm / 28.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (80 kg / 176 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (4.5 litres / 1.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: Low (90 miles / 145 km)
- Top Speed: Low (28 mph / 45 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.038 bhp/kg / 0.028 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,600
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Sinnis Encanto 50 is a budget retro scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 49.6 cc single cylinder four stroke engine which puts out 2.8 bhp at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- Wavy disc up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Standard fork
- Single rear shock
- Fuel injection
- LED indicators
- Analogue dash
- Centre and side stand
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Ignition shutter lock
- Kick and electric starters
- Bag hook
There is no glove box but under the seat is enough storage for a helmet.
The 16-spoke 10" wheels both take a 3.50 tyre.
Colours: Black, cream, greenDid You Know?
It uses the GY6 engine design like the Royal Alloy GT 125 and is manufactured in China.