WK Bikes TTR 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (730 mm / 28.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (84 kg / 185 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (3.9 litres / 1.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Low (90 miles / 145 km)
- Top Speed: Low (28 mph / 45 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.036 bhp/kg / 0.027 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,500
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The WK Bikes TTR 50 is an AM friendly modern scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled single cylinder engine which puts out 2.8 bhp at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT drive
- Wavy disc up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- Dual analogue dash
- Side / centre stand
- Kick and electric starters
- Luggage rack
- Shutter lock
- Bag hook
- Fuel injection
- LED taillight
- 1->1 exhaust system
For storage there's a lockable underseat area and an open glovebox.
The 5-spoke 10" wheels both take a CST 3.5 tyre.
Colours: Black, blue, red, yellowDid You Know?
It uses the same engine as the Lexmoto Echo and it can be de-restricted to reach the 40 mph top speed.