Lexmoto Echo Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (730 mm / 28.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (85 kg / 187 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.0 litres / 2.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Low (40 mph / 64 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (2 bhp / 1 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.024 bhp/kg / 0.018 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £750
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Echo is probably the definitive AM licence friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant 49 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 2 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Single rear shock
- Electric and kick starters
- LED tail light and position lights
- Centre stand
- Fuel gauge
Compared to the cheaper Lexmoto Scout styling is a much more modern angular affair, the wheels are a new black design, power is down to 2 bhp, the seat and exhaust are new, the headlight is now in the front fairing and the pillion grab rails have been re-designed.
Storage is still minimal for a scooter with a smallish space under the seat, there's just an open glovebox at the front and like many of the older Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h.
The 6-spoke 10" wheels both take a 3.50 tyre.
Accessories include a luggage rack and top box.
Colours: Black/red, grey/blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the LJ50QT-3L.
Model History & Updates
2019: Echo+ launched with twice the power and larger 12" wheels.
Popularity & How Many Left