Lexmoto Scout Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (740 mm / 29.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (85 kg / 187 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.5 litres / 1.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (4 bhp / 3 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.047 bhp/kg / 0.035 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £650
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Scout is a budget scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by an air-cooled 49.5 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 3.5 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc brake up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Single rear shock
- Electric and kick starters
- Centre stand
- Fuel gauge
Storage is minimal for a scooter with a small space under the seat and just an open glovebox at the front. Like many of the older Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h.
The 5-spoke 10" wheels both take a 3.50 tyre.
Colours: Black, red, blue/greyDid You Know?
It's was previously the Pulse Scout and is also known as the BT49QT-9.
Popularity & How Many Left