Yamaha Aerox 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (828 mm / 32.6 inches)
- Weight: Light (97 kg / 214 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.0 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (75 mpg / 3.8 l/100km / 26.5 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.031 bhp/kg / 0.023 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,250
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Yamaha Aerox is a budget AM licence friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 49 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 2.6 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 190 mm disc brakes front and rear with single piston calipers
- Standard fork with 80 mm travel
- Rear shock with 64 mm travel
- Electric and kick starter
- Centre stand
The underseat storage takes a full face helmet and the dashboard is LCD based with a backlight. The 5-spoke 13" wheels take a 130/60 tyre at the front and 140/60 at the rear.
Accessories include metal footplates (£38), Chrome air intake covers (£20), side stand (£43), wavy brake disc (£77) and smoked sport screen (£43).
- 2013-2017: White/black, blue/white/black, grey/black, white/red/black, red
- 2018-2019: Blue/grey, grey/yellow
De-restricted the scooter will hit about 60mph.
Popularity & How Many Left