Yamaha Aerox For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Aerox is a budget AM licence friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 49 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 2.6 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 190 mm disc brakes front and rear with single piston calipers
- Standard fork with 80 mm travel
- Rear shock with 64 mm travel
- Electric and kick starter
- Centre stand
The underseat storage takes a full face helmet and the dashboard is LCD based with a backlight. The 5-spoke 13" wheels take a 130/60 tyre at the front and 140/60 at the rear.
Accessories include metal footplates (£38), Chrome air intake covers (£20), side stand (£43), wavy brake disc (£77) and smoked sport screen (£43).
- 2013-2017: White/black, blue/white/black, grey/black, white/red/black, red
- 2018-2019: Blue/grey, grey/yellow
De-restricted the scooter will hit about 60mph.
Launch RRP: £2,250
Capacity: 49 cc (low)
Power: 3 bhp / 2 kW (low)
Top Speed: 30 mph / 48 km/h (low)
Economy: 75 mpg / 3.8 L/100km (good)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.0 litres / 1.5 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 828 mm / 32.6 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 97 kg / 214 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.031 bhp/kg / 0.023 kW/kg
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get an instant online valuation from WeBuyAnyBike.com:
Popularity & How Many Left