Vespa ET2 For Sale
What Is It?
The Vespa ET2 is a learner friendly retro scooter and is powered by a surprisingly eco-friendly air-cooled 49.4 cc single cylinder two stroke engine, producing 5.1 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. The ET4 is essentially the same bike but powered by Vespa's first four stroke engine.
- Load bearing pressed Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 200 mm disc brake at the front with single piston caliper
- 110 mm drum brake at the rear
- Single fork at the front
- Non-adjustable rear shock
- Chip coded key
- Plastic fuel tank
- Electric and kick starter
For storage the under seat area holds a full face helmet but there's also a glovebox and bag hook. Accessories include a tall screen.
The 10" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, blue, red, green
Review In A Few
- Front disc brake
- Heavy Steel frame
Capacity: 50 cc (low)
Power: 5 bhp / 4 kW (low)
Top Speed: 40 mph / 64 km/h (low)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 9.0 litres / 2.0 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 98 kg / 216 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2002||2||1||3||30 / month|
|2003||5||5||10||11 / month|
|2004||-||1||1||1 / month|
|2005||-||1||1||1 / month|