Vespa ET4 For Sale
What Is It?
The Vespa ET4 is a learner friendly retro scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 124.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.6 bhp. The ET2 is essentially the same bike but powered by a less environmentally friendly two stroke engine.
- Load bearing pressed Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 200 mm disc brake at the front with single piston caliper
- 110 mm drum brake at the rear
- Single fork arm at the front
- Non-adjustable rear shock
- Chip coded key
- Plastic fuel tank
- Electric and kick starter
For storage the under seat area holds a full face helmet but there's also a glovebox and bag hook. Accessories include a tall screen.
The 10" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, blue, red, green
2000: New 125cc LEADER engine with power down to around 11 bhp but much better emissions.
Review In A Few
- Front disc brake
- Heavy Steel frame
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 9.0 litres / 2.0 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 104 kg / 229 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2001||350||634||984||21 / month|
|2002||313||450||763||23 / month|
|2004||245||339||584||20 / month|