Vespa ET4 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (104 kg / 229 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.0 litres / 2.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Vespa ET4 is a learner friendly retro scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 124.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.6 bhp. The ET2 is essentially the same bike but powered by a less environmentally friendly two stroke engine.
- Load bearing pressed Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 200 mm disc brake at the front with single piston caliper
- 110 mm drum brake at the rear
- Single fork arm at the front
- Non-adjustable rear shock
- Chip coded key
- Plastic fuel tank
- Electric and kick starter
For storage the under seat area holds a full face helmet but there's also a glovebox and bag hook.
The 10" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a tall screen.
Colours: Black, white, blue, red, green
Model History & Updates
2000: New 125cc LEADER engine with power down to around 11 bhp but much better emissions.