Peugeot Streetzone 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (98 kg / 216 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.5 litres / 1.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (5 bhp / 4 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.051 bhp/kg / 0.038 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,100
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Peugeot Streetzone is an AM friendly mid-range scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 49.9 cc two stroke single cylinder engine which puts out just 4.6 bhp. It's likely to be quite popular.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 190 mm Shuricane wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 110 mm drum brake at the rear
- Upside down fork
- Single rear shock
- Electric and kick starters
- Flip out pillion pegs
Equipment is sparse but the USB equipped underseat storage takes a full face helmet and there's a bag hook. The dash is analogue and the lighting doesn't make use of modern LED tech.
The 10" 6-spoke wheels take a 120/90 knobbly tyre at the front.
Accessories include the luggage rack, 30 litre top box and 34 litre top box.
Colours: Red, greenDid You Know?
It's unusual to see a two stroke engine design being launched in 2020 but it gives the Streetzone a small power advantage over other 50 cc models.