Sym Crox 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (750 mm / 29.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (109 kg / 240 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.2 litres / 1.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Low (90 miles / 145 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.092 bhp/kg / 0.068 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,900
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Checkout this walkaround video from Moto GB.
What Is It?
The Keeway Crox 125 is a learner friendly scooter with modern styling and is powered by an air-cooled 124.6 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 10.1 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 190 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 130 mm drum brake at the rear
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- Fuel injection
- LED taillight
- LCD dash
- Centre stand
- Bag hook
The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, blue. white
Model History & Updates
2017: Euro 4 compliant, new funky LCD dash, rear disc brake, combined braking system, larger 6.5 litre tank and 4 kg added to the weight.
Popularity & How Many Left