Peugeot Tweet 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (100 kg / 221 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.5 litres / 1.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (100 miles / 161 km)
- Top Speed: Low (45 mph / 72 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,800
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Peugeot Tweet 50 is a modern scooter with large wheels which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by an air-cooled 50 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 3.1 bhp.
- Automatic CVT gearbox
- 226 mm disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 130 mm drum at the rear
- Standard 30 mm fork
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Blue backlit LCD dash
- Luggage rack
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
Under the seat there is room for a helmet and the steering column features a small lockable glovebox. It's also available as a 125 cc which has a disc brake at the rear, features a larger rear tyre and weighs 6 kg more.
The 10-spoke 16" wheels take a 90/80 tyre at the front and a 90/80 at the rear.
Accessories include a screen, 30 litre top box and a large luggage rack for pizza delivery style boxes.
Colours: Black, white, grey, blue
Model History & Updates
2014: Engine and styling update, more economical, tank now 5.7 litres.
2018: Dell'Orto electronic carburettor fitted for lower emissions and better economy.