Piaggio NRG For Sale
What Is It?
The Piaggio NRG is a budget modern scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by a restricted 49 cc single cylinder engine, producing around 4 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame
- 220 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 175 mm disc at the rear / 110 mm drum
- Standard fork
- Single rear shock
- Fold out pillion pegs
The 2005 NRG Power launches as a completely re-designed scooter and is was available in a few configurations:
- NRG Power DT: Air cooled with rear drum brake
- NRG Power DD (Double Disc): Liquid cooled with rear disc brake
The 6-spoke 13" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 140/60 tyre at the rear.
Colours: Black/orange, white/orange, grey/green, blue, red
Up And Down The Range
Piaggio's Typhoon is actually quite similar but features 10" wheels, air cooling and a different front design.
2017: New Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled two stroke engine.
Capacity: 49 cc (low)
Power: 4 bhp / 3 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 30 mph / 48 km/h (low)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 90 miles / 145 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 6.5 litres / 1.4 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 99 kg / 218 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 76 kg / 168 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.040 bhp/kg / 0.030 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left