Piaggio NRG Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (99 kg / 218 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.5 litres / 1.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: Low (90 miles / 145 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (4 bhp / 3 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.040 bhp/kg / 0.030 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Piaggio NRG is a budget modern scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by a restricted 49 cc single cylinder engine, producing around 4 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame
- 220 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 175 mm disc at the rear / 110 mm drum
- Standard fork
- Single rear shock
- Fold out pillion pegs
The 2005 NRG Power launches as a completely re-designed scooter and is was available in a few configurations:
- NRG Power DT: Air cooled with rear drum brake
- NRG Power DD (Double Disc): Liquid cooled with rear disc brake
The 6-spoke 13" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 140/60 tyre at the rear.
Colours: Black/orange, white/orange, grey/green, blue, red
Model History & Updates
2017: New Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled two stroke engine.
Up And Down The Range
Piaggio's Typhoon is actually quite similar but features 10" wheels, air cooling and a different front design.
Popularity & How Many Left