Honda PS125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda PS125 is premium learner friendly scooter which is related to the the Honda S-Wing maxi scooter. It's powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 13.5 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 130 mm drum at the rear
- Combined Braking System (CBS)
- 33 mm fork with 89 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 83 mm travel
- 55W low and 60W high beam headlights
- Fuel injection and electric starter
- Fold out bag hook
For storage the usual under seat area is joined by a very small lockable glovebox and standard rear carrier mount / pillion grab rail. The 6-spoke 13" wheel takes a 110/90 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear. Options include a top box.
- 2007: Grey, blue/grey, black/grey, blue
- 2008: Black, white, red and silver
Did You Know?
It's also known as the PES125 in some markets.
Review In A Few
- Underseat storage won't fit a full face helmet
Launch RRP: £2,200
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 14 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 70 mpg / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 8.0 litres / 1.8 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 135 kg / 298 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 126 kg / 278 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.104 bhp/kg / 0.077 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left