Honda S-Wing For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda S-Wing is a premium learner friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a 125 cc single cylinder two stroke engine, which features a unique ARC system to burn the fuel more fully, approaching four stroke levels of efficiency.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 240 mm disc up front with Nissin three piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 33 mm standard fork with 86 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 98 mm travel
- Fuel injection, electric starter
- Centre stand
The large under seat storage features a 12V socket and can take one full face helmet while the integrated luggage rack can take a sizeable 35 litre top box. The 3-spoke 13" front wheel takes a 110/90 tyre and the 12" rear a 130/70.
Colours: Black, silver, blue, red, brownDid You Know?
It's also known as the FES125 and as the Pantheon (1997-2006).
2007: Renamed to the S-Wing 125 with a new engine to comply with Euro 3 regulations, shared with the Honda SH125. It's now powered by a liquid cooled four stroke engine, producing 13 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
Launch RRP: £3,400
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 13 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 9.4 litres / 2.1 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 775 mm / 30.5 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 156 kg / 344 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 150 kg / 331 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.083 bhp/kg / 0.062 kW/kg
Check out this video review from Scooty Man.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left