Honda S-Wing 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (775 mm / 30.5 inches)
- Weight: Average (156 kg / 344 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.4 litres / 2.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (13 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.083 bhp/kg / 0.062 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,400
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video review from Scooty Man.
What Is It?
The Honda S-Wing is a premium learner friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a 125 cc single cylinder two stroke engine, which features a unique ARC system to burn the fuel more fully, approaching four stroke levels of efficiency.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 240 mm disc up front with Nissin three piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 33 mm standard fork with 86 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 98 mm travel
- Fuel injection, electric starter
- Centre stand
The large under seat storage features a 12V socket and can take one full face helmet while the integrated luggage rack can take a sizeable 35 litre top box. The 3-spoke 13" front wheel takes a 110/90 tyre and the 12" rear a 130/70.
Colours: Black, silver, blue, red, brownDid You Know?
It's also known as the FES125 and as the Pantheon (1997-2006).
Model History & Updates
2007: Renamed to the S-Wing 125 with a new engine to comply with Euro 3 regulations, shared with the Honda SH125. It's now powered by a liquid cooled four stroke engine, producing 13 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
Popularity & How Many Left