Sym Joymax 125i Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (172 kg / 379 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (13 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.076 bhp/kg / 0.056 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,500
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this walkaround video from Barrow Motorcycle Sales.
What Is It?
The Sym Joymax 125i is a learner friendly budget maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 124.5 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 12.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 240 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system with linked brakes
- Standard fork
- Adjustable dual rear shocks
- Quad analogue dash + LCD
- Centre + side stand
- 12V socket
- Adjustable rider's back rest
- Pillion back rest
- Auto headlight
- Flip-out pillion pegs
- Ignition shutter
- Fuel injection
- 1->1 exhaust system
For storage there is a large area under the seat for two helmets and a small glovebox on the right with a USB port. It also features a handy idling stop / start system for improved economy, with off mode.
The 12-spoke 14" front wheel takes a MAXXIS 110/90 tyre and the rear 13" a 130/70.
Colours: Black, white, silver, greyDid You Know?
The Sport version has a smaller tinted screen and a one piece seat with no backrests. There are also funky leg warmer vents at the bottom of the steering column.
Popularity & How Many Left