Suzuki Burgman 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (705 mm / 27.8 inches)
- Weight: Average (150 kg / 331 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.0 litres / 2.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (75 mpg / 3.8 l/100km / 26.5 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.080 bhp/kg / 0.060 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,200
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Suzuki Burgman 125 is a learner friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 12 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Tubular steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 240 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Telescopic fork with 92 mm travel
- Rear shocks with 83 mm travel
- Ignition key shutter
The underseat storage will take two full face helmets and there is also a large lockable glovebox, small secondary glovebox and the footboards are contoured so that your legs can easily reach the floor.
The 12" wheels take a 110/90 tyre up front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, grey, white, yellow, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the UH125.
Model History & Updates
2007: Improved combined braking system, Euro 3 compliant with fuel injection, updated front styling, new headlight and wheel size increased to 13".
Popularity & How Many Left