Yamaha X-MAX 125 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £4,850–£1,750
What Is It?
The Yamaha X-MAX 125 is a learner friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.1 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 267 mm disc brake up front with 2 piston caliper
- 245 mm disc brake a the rear with single piston caliper
- Telescopic fork with 110 mm travel
- Twin rear shocks with 84 mm travel
- Fuel injection and electric starter
- LED tail light
The underseat storage takes two helmets and there are two nifty cubbyholes in the steering column, with the left being lockable. The 10-spoke 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Accessories include ABS (£200), Akrapovic slip on muffler (£490), 39 litre top box (£118), 50 litre top case (£170), heated grips (£120), designer seat (£227), smoked sport screen (£38) and tall screen (£126).
- 2006: Blue, silver, black
- 2007: Grey, silver, black
- 2008: Blue, silver, black
- 2009: Grey, white, black
- 2010: Blue, grey, white, black
- 2011: Red, white, black, grey, grey/silver
- 2012: Black, grey, white, black/grey
- 2013: Grey/silver, black, white, bronze/black, black/blue
2009: Black Max special edition with red detailing on the fairing and seat.
2010: New bodywork, headlights, bigger glovebox and digital dash.
Review In A Few
- Handling, brakes
- Quite heavy
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 14 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.2 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 173 kg / 381 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £3,800
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2011||-||-||-||8 / month|
|2015||-||-||-||2 / month|
|2017||177||10||187||11 / month|