Yamaha X-MAX 125 For Sale
The 2006 Yamaha X-MAX 125 is a learner friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a 124cc single cylinder engine which puts out 14bhp. It was thoroughly updated in 2018.
Pros / Cons
- Handling, brakes
- Quite heavy
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 124cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.1bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,750rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 267mm disc brake up front with 2 piston caliper
- 245mm disc brake a the rear with single piston caliper
- Telescopic fork with 110mm travel
- Twin rear shocks with 84mm travel
- Fuel injection and electric starter
- LED tail light
The underseat storage takes two helmets and there are two nifty cubbyholes in the steering column, with the left being lockable. The 10-spoke 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Accessories include ABS (£200), Akrapovic slip on muffler (£490), 39 litre top box (£118), 50 litre top case (£170), heated grips (£120), designer seat (£227), smoked sport screen (£38) and tall screen (£126).
- 2006: Blue, silver, black
- 2007: Grey, silver, black
- 2008: Blue, silver, black
- 2009: Grey, white, black
- 2010: Blue, grey, white, black
- 2011: Red, white, black, grey, grey/silver
- 2012: Black, grey, white, black/grey
- 2013: Grey/silver, black, white, bronze/black, black/blue
2009: Black Max special edition with red detailing on the fairing and seat.
2010: New bodywork, headlights, bigger glovebox and digital dash.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2011||-||-||-||3 / month|
|2014||-||-||-||1 / month|
|2017||177||10||187||42 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
- Related Model
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.