Yamaha X-MAX 125 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Launch RRP: £3,800
Power: 14 bhp
Engine: 124 cc, 65 mph top speed
Economy: 80 mpg
Range: 230 miles from the 13.2 litre tank
Seat Height: 785 mm
Weight: 173 kg (wet)
What Is It?
The Yamaha X-MAX 125 is a learner friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 124cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.1bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,750rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 267mm disc brake up front with 2 piston caliper
- 245mm disc brake a the rear with single piston caliper
- Telescopic fork with 110mm travel
- Twin rear shocks with 84mm travel
- Fuel injection and electric starter
- LED tail light
The underseat storage takes two helmets and there are two nifty cubbyholes in the steering column, with the left being lockable. The 10-spoke 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Accessories include ABS (£200), Akrapovic slip on muffler (£490), 39 litre top box (£118), 50 litre top case (£170), heated grips (£120), designer seat (£227), smoked sport screen (£38) and tall screen (£126).
- 2006: Blue, silver, black
- 2007: Grey, silver, black
- 2008: Blue, silver, black
- 2009: Grey, white, black
- 2010: Blue, grey, white, black
- 2011: Red, white, black, grey, grey/silver
- 2012: Black, grey, white, black/grey
- 2013: Grey/silver, black, white, bronze/black, black/blue
2009: Black Max special edition with red detailing on the fairing and seat.
2010: New bodywork, headlights, bigger glovebox and digital dash.
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
How much is a Yamaha X-MAX 125?
The Yamaha X-MAX 125 currently costs in the range of £4,700 to £1,650.
How fast does a Yamaha X-MAX 125 go?
The top speed of the Yamaha X-MAX 125 is around 65 mph.
How much does a Yamaha X-MAX 125 weigh?
The curb weight of the Yamaha X-MAX 125 is 173 kg. It includes fuel, oil and other fluids so is commonly called the wet weight.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2011||-||-||-||3 / month|
|2014||-||-||-||1 / month|
|2017||177||10||187||30 / month|