Yamaha X-MAX 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha X-MAX 125 is a learner friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.1 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 267 mm disc brake up front with 2 piston caliper
- 245 mm disc brake a the rear with single piston caliper
- Telescopic fork with 110 mm travel
- Twin rear shocks with 84 mm travel
- Fuel injection and electric starter
- LED tail light
The underseat storage takes two helmets and there are two nifty cubbyholes in the steering column, with the left being lockable. The 10-spoke 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Accessories include ABS (£200), Akrapovic slip on muffler (£490), 39 litre top box (£118), 50 litre top case (£170), heated grips (£120), designer seat (£227), smoked sport screen (£38) and tall screen (£126).
- 2006: Blue, silver, black
- 2007: Grey, silver, black
- 2008: Blue, silver, black
- 2009: Grey, white, black
- 2010: Blue, grey, white, black
- 2011: Red, white, black, grey, grey/silver
- 2012: Black, grey, white, black/grey
- 2013: Grey/silver, black, white, bronze/black, black/blue
2009: Black Max special edition with red detailing on the fairing and seat.
2010: New bodywork, headlights, bigger glovebox and digital dash.
Review In A Few
- Quite heavy
Launch RRP: £3,800
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 14 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.2 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 173 kg / 381 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.081 bhp/kg / 0.060 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left