Peugeot Citystar 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Peugeot Citystar is a modern learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 13.8 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 240 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 37 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Halogen headlights (35W)
- Side stand, flip out pillion pegs, bag hook
Storage is the usual underseat affair but check it takes a full face helmet and there's a 12V equipped glovebox for charging your mobile.
The 5-spoke 13" wheels take a 120/70 Michelin Pilot Sport tyre at the front and 130/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a 30 litre top box, pillion backrest, side wind deflectors and tall screen.
Colours: White, grey, black, brown, blue
2013: £3,400 RS edition which gets you blacked out wheels / engine, pillion grab rail and a small sporty screen. ABS is a £100 option.
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 14 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Top Speed: 75 mph / 121 km/h (average)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 9.5 litres / 2.1 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 155 kg / 342 pounds (average)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.090 bhp/kg / 0.067 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £3,400
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||12||-||12||1 / month|