Peugeot Citystar 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Peugeot Citystar is a modern learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 13.8 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 240 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 37 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Halogen headlights (35W)
- Side stand
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
Storage is the usual underseat affair but check it takes a full face helmet and there's a 12V equipped glovebox for charging your mobile.
The 5-spoke 13" wheels take a 120/70 Michelin Pilot Sport tyre at the front and a 130/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a 30 litre top box, pillion backrest, side wind deflectors and tall screen.
Colours: White, grey, black, brown, blue
2013: £3,400 RS edition which gets you blacked out wheels / engine, pillion grab rail and a small sporty screen. ABS is a £100 option.
Launch RRP: £3,400
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 14 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Top Speed: 75 mph / 121 km/h (average)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 9.5 litres / 2.1 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 155 kg / 342 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.090 bhp/kg / 0.067 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left