Honda PCX125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (130 kg / 287 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.0 litres / 2.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (120 mpg / 2.4 l/100km / 42.5 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.085 bhp/kg / 0.063 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,600
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Honda PCX125 is a mid-range maxi scooter which often tops the sales charts and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant 124.9 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.1 bhp at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox
- 220 mm disc up front with 3 piston caliper
- 130 mm drum brake at the rear
- Combined ABS system
- 31 mm standard fork with with 89 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 75 mm travel
- Dash clock and fuel efficiency meter
- Shutter protection for the ignition key
Compared to the 2012-2013 model the start / stop fuel saving system has been upgraded to monitor the charge level from a new larger battery and now turns itself off if the drain would be to high. It can also be deactivated by a switch on the handlebar if needed and cuts in after three seconds when active.
Fuel capacity has been increased to 8 litres, the lights are now all LED based and Honda added a 12V adaptor for phone charging to the now larger left fairing pocket. There's also a USB socket in there for your phone.
Elsewhere the bodywork is brand new, the passenger backrest has been removed to streamline the looks, the seat features a sprung hinge so that it stays up once open and there is now a clock. A tight two meter turning radius makes it easy to handle in tight spaces. The 5-spoke 14" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and 100/90 at the rear.
Colours: Black, grey, red, white, brown, silverDid You Know?
The PCX125 is the best selling scooter in the UK and sometimes called the WW125.
Model History & Updates
2016: Tweaks to make it Euro 4 compliant.
Popularity & How Many Left