Yamaha NMAX Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (765 mm / 30.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (127 kg / 280 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.6 litres / 1.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (110 mpg / 2.6 l/100km / 38.9 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.094 bhp/kg / 0.070 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,700
For Sale (15)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Yamaha NMAX is an entry level maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) for improved power and efficiency, producing 12 bhp at 7,500 rpm with maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Twist and go automatic gearbox
- 230 mm discs with single piston calipers
- ABS system
- Telescopic fork with 100 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 90 mm travel
- LCD dash, Ignition cover
The NMAX is a straight up competitor to Honda's PCX125. Under the seat there is room for a full face helmet and to keep power requirements down it features LED lighting.
There is also a small open storage compartment under the handlebars for shades, phones etc. The 13" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a tall screen, top case, comfort seat, console bag and hand guards.
- 2015-2017: Red, white, black and "Frozen Titanium"
- 2018-2020: Grey, white, blue (grey and white updated for 2019)
It's also known as the GPD125.
Popularity & How Many Left