Honda PCX125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (764 mm / 30.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (130 kg / 287 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.1 litres / 2.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (120 mpg / 2.4 l/100km / 42.5 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.092 bhp/kg / 0.069 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,300
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda PCX125 is a popular mid-range maxi scooter which often tops the sales charts and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 12.3 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 130 mm drum at the rear
- Front only ABS system
- 31 mm fork with 89 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 95 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- LED lighting all round
Compared to the 2018-2020 model there's new sharper bodywork, keyless ignition / seat unlocking, traction control, new rear shocks with 11 mm more travel, a new dash, new pillion grab rail, larger tyres and 2.4 litres more room under the seat adding up to 30.4 litres in total however the rear wheel is 1" smaller.
The Euro 5 compliant engine is also a new design, putting out fractionally more power 250 rpm higher up the range with maximum torque appearing 1,500 rpm higher.
For storage there's a large compartment under the seat which takes a wide range of full face helmets and there's a glovebox on the left with a new USB Type-C socket.
Honda's idling stop / start system is still there to boost your economy but it can be turned off from the right handlebar.
The 5-spoke 14" front wheel takes a 110/70 tyre and the rear 13" a 13070.
Accessories include a tall screen, 35 litre top box and heated grips.
Colours: Black, grey, white, red